QUALITY POLICY- IS0 9001
Our perception of ‘quality’ is to offer definitive solutions that meet our customers’ expectations and enhances their business:
- Establishing a clear understanding of our customers’ expectations of KCP as a supplier.
- To ensure that we have the resources necessary to meet our customers’ expectations as a defined condition of accepting their orders.
- To ensure that, at every stage in procurement, formal safety and checking procedures are fulfilled and any necessary corrective actions are implemented.
- Ensuring that every member of KCP’s staff has a clear understanding of quality – the prevention of poor quality is more profitable and effective than detection and correction.
- To ensure that every member of KCP’s staff fully understands that they have a vital role to play in the achievement of quality, and that the senior management team provides the training and resources necessary to achieve and maintain that level of quality.
- Ensuring ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance procedures are used as a benchmark.
- The suitability of the system and stated objectives will be appraised periodically during KCP’s management review of our quality systems. Efforts will be made to ensure that the effectiveness of the system is continually improved upon.
It is our policy to implement and maintain an effective Quality Management System, promoting the awareness and understanding of this by our employees, and ensuring that adequate resources and training are available to safeguard the continual improvement of our services.
The importance of continual improvement within the company will be reinforced by the setting and reviewing of goals and objectives based upon:
- Customer feedback
- Management reviews
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY - ISO 14001
Our definition of 'environmental'is to continue to improve upon our recycling and repurposing of materials that we use and to ensure that our employees, supply chain and customers are engaged in our short and longer term goals.
Within our Environmental Management System we have clear targets and objectives that we aim to achive on an annual basis. These are our minimum targets.
We have implemented a number of environmental improvements and recycling strategies at KCP and these are regulalrly reviewed and documented in our newsletters.